City of West Chicago
475 Main Street
West Chicago, IL 60185
July 15 , 2005
West Chicago weekly update schedule changes
- The West Chicago Weekly update will now be sent every other week.
- Please direct feedback on the updates to Gabrielle Wallace at 630-918-9210
West Chicago government meeting agendas and minutes posted on city website
El Ojo Fino/The Exquisite Eye Photography Exhibit visits West Chicago City
- This exhibit features nine prominent women photographers from Mexico runs
July 5-August 16, 2005.
- An opening reception will be held on Friday, July 15 from 4:30 – 7:00 pm
at the museum.
- In conjunction with the exhibit, adult and children’s education programs
will be offered, including lectures and hands-on sessions.
- The hands-on sessions require advanced registration and a $3 donation to
cover the cost of materials.
- Admission is free, and the museum gallery is open Tuesday – Friday 10:30
am to 3:30 pm and Saturday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- The West Chicago City Museum is located at 132 Main Street.
- For more information, contact LuAnn Bombard at 630-231-3376 or email
Prairie Oaks Family Aquatic Center celebrates 10th anniversary with special
- Wacky Wednesday will take place on July 20 and Silly Saturday on July 23
at the Prairie Oaks Family Aquatics Center at Reed-Keppler Park in West
Chicago from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Watch for other exciting activities and contests throughout the summer to
celebrate the 10th anniversary.
- For more information, contact Peggy Krauch at 630-231-9474.
District 303 bus drivers competed at state “Roadeo” contest
- Three District 303 bus drivers competed at the recent state “Roadeo”
contest, which tests their driving skills and safety knowledge.
- For more information visit