|Contact:||Gabrielle Wallace||LuAnn Bombard|
Auditions for Railroad Days Talent Show will be held at City Hall June 11-12
To make an appointment for an audition, call Great Events at 847-480-9500. A registration form will be available at City Hall the day of the audition. A parent’s signature is required on the form for minors.
per age group will be selected as Finalists to perform on stage at the 2005
Railroad Days Festival Talent Show on
· Group I: 10 Years & Under
· Group II: 11 to 17 Years
· Group III: 18 Years & Older
Talent Show acts will be scored based on the following criteria:
· How well participant(s) used the allotted time
· Creativity of performance
· Costume and/or appearance, originality of act
· Overall performance.
Selection of the Finalists is within the sole discretion of the audition committee. The decision of the Talent Show Committee is final.
Rules for the event are as follows:
· All acts may be a maximum of 5 minutes.
· A required rehearsal will be held on Thursday, July 7 at
· If chosen as a Finalist, you must perform the same act as seen in the audition, as this is the approved act and will be printed in the program and local advertising.
This competition is open to
everyone, provided that at least one member of the group is a City of
Great Events and the City of