City of West Chicago
475 Main Street
West Chicago, IL 60185
May 6 , 2005
West Chicago meeting agendas and minutes posted on city website
West Chicago seeks vendors to showcase businesses at Railroad Days
- Vendors are invited to showcase their business at
Railroad Days July 7-10 in West Chicago.
- Each business will have its own tent, electricity
- Fees are $250 for businesses based in West Chicago
and $300 to those located out of the city.
- The deadline is Friday, May 20.
- For further information, contact Marcy Glink at
Great Events, 847-480-9500, Ext. 103.
Auditions being scheduled for Railroad Days Talent Show
- Auditions for the Railroad Days Talent Show will
be held at City Hall on June 11-12, beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Appointments for auditions can be made by calling
Great Events at 847-480-9500, Ext. 103.
- Finalists will be chosen to perform on stage at
the 2005 Railroad Days Festival Talent Show on Thursday, July 7, 2005 at 7
- For information, contact Marcy Glink at Great
Events, 847-480-9500, Ext.103.
National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) Film to highlight DuPage
- A film scheduled for a June 2005 release by the
NBAA, one of the largest business aviation associations in the nation, will
feature DuPage Airport.
- DuPage is one of only two airports in the entire
country to be featured in the film, which will promote the value of regional
- For more information, visit
Assistance provided for paying gas or electric bills
- LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program)
can help residents pay gas or electric bills.
- Requirements include Social Security cards for all
family members, proof of last 30 days of income, and the most recent gas
and/or electric bills.
- Applications are being taken at the Fox Community
Center, 306 Main Street in West Chicago on May 23, 2005 from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- For more information, call 630-407-6500 or 800-942